2.4.15

Sia - Big Girls Cry (Official Video is Out !!)

Finally !!
the third clip of the Sia music clip series with the amazing and the most talented child on the planet at the moment Maddie Ziegler
love the diversity of expressions
the composition of the frame
the changes of the lighting ankles


Tough girl in the fast lane
No time for love
No time for hate
No drama
No time for games
Tough girl whose soul aches

I come home
On my own
Check my phone
Nothing, though
Act busy
Order in
Pay TV
It's agony

I may cry ruining my make up
Wash away all the things you've taken
And I don't care if I don't look pretty
Big girls cry when their hearts are breaking

Tough girl
I'm in pain
It's lonely at the top
Blackouts and airplanes
I still pour you a glass of champagne
Tough girl whose soul aches

No comments: